There are a few different ways we can process accounts payable. Below is a list of different ways we can help you process your bills:
- We can set up a weekly or biweekly pick up and drop off system where we pick up your bills keep track of them and cut your checks for you.
- You can pay your own bills and we can set up a reporting system to submit to us monthly.
- Some companies get there bills sent directly to our address for processing.
- Coming up with a system that works best for each individual client is our goal.
- Create invoices to bill your customers and keep track of what they owe.
- Send regular statements to your customers of their accounts.
- Collect funds and make your bank deposits for you.
- We do not handle collections of outstanding balances over 90 days. You may consider turning them over to a collections agency.
Bank Reconciliations, Bank Loans, Business Credit Cards:
- We can balance all of your accounts for you. Reconciling your bank accounts, loans, and credit card statements monthly is very important.
- Track your loan principal and interest payments.
- Post expenses from all of your business credit cards and keep track of your balances and interest expenses.
- Track your vehicle principal and interest payments.
- Home office organization
- Business office organization
- Set up file systems
- Set up functioning work stations
- Offer time saving strategies
- We can also keep your files in our office.
Income Statements & Balance Sheets:
Tracking proper income and sales on a monthly basis can help minimize your expenditures and help you monitor what areas to adjust to maximize your profits. We can do the following for you:
- Track sales of one or more companies.
- Detailed account of income.
- Detailed account of cost of goods sold.
- Detailed account of expenses.
- Track depreciation & 179-depreciation.
- Capitol deposits & withdrawals.
- Our preparation of books can help eliminate many of your costs for tax preparation. Having your Profit & Loss and your Balance sheet in order for your CPA saves them time and saves you money. We also work with your accountant to make sure we are taking full advantage of business deductions.
- Complete client confidentiality is practiced at all times. We do not sell or share any personal or company information with anyone unless it is requested by you in writing.
Consulting and Training Services:
- Balance Your World Bookkeeping can offer its services to help you with many aspects of running and setting up accounting for your business.
- If you have any questions on the services listed or not listed, feel free to contact us.
- We have CPA firms that we recommend if you need tax advice. We can correspond with them for you at a less expensive rate than contacting them directly yourself.
- We can help you set up your accounting system and train you how to use it properly.